IAM Surety 'members only' car insurance
IAM Surety, our 'members only' insurance partner have just been voted the UK's best car insurance company 2015. Find out why....
|IAM Surety have just been voted the UK's BEST INSURANCE COMPANY 2015|
Or please phone for a quote: 028 9033 2111 (calls may be recorded).
Alternatively, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the scheme by watching these two films
Plus the following features, applicable to IAM members who have passed the IAM car test and who arrange a policy with RSA, KGM or Ageas via IAM Surety:
- FREE cover for IAM approved observers conducting a demonstration in their own vehicle.
- FREE cover for IAM members using their vehicle in connection with voluntary or charity work.
- FREE protected no claim bonus after 4 years of no claims.
- FREE extended foreign travel in Europe - from 31 days to a maximum of 180 days in any 12 month period.
- FREE additional Personal Accident, Personal Effects and Medical Expenses cover, on a comprehensive policy.
- No Excess if the other party is confirmed to be fully at fault, on a comprehensive policy. (Normally policy excess would be deducted regardless of whos at fault and then you would still have to recover it from the other partys insurer.)
- Administration savings i.e. fees decreased for policy arrangement.
*Based on new car quotes given by IAM Surety to UK IAM members from January 2008 to February 2015, who met acceptance criteria.
IAM associate members will receive 10% off non-member car insurance premiums.
IAM Surety scheme acceptance criteria.
The main qualifiers are:
- IAM current paid up member who has passed the IAM Advanced Test (or by exemption).
- (Please note, multiple penalty points may exclude you from this scheme.)
- 19 to 85 year olds (If you fall outside this age group, we do have a number of quality UK insurers who will endeavour to find you car insurance outside of this scheme).
Associate members (who havent passed the IAM test) will receive a straight 10% discount off RSAs standard quote and policy.
Take advantage of this offer by registering your insurance renewal date/s and IAM Surety will get back to you with a quotation prior to your insurance expiring.
UK IAM members may also register their home insurance renewal date at the same time as with IAM Surety, IAM paid up members who meet the acceptance criteria can enjoy competitively priced contents and buildings insurance with excellent cover.
NEW! - IAM now offer Irish members
insurance services from Cornmarket
The IAM now offers a new insurance service in Ireland through Cornmarket Group Financial Services to deliver real value onyour car, home, travel and health insurance.
Get a quote by Clicking here
Call (01) 408 6223
Opening hours (UK)
Office hours: Mon to Thurs 9am to 5.30pm; Fri 10am to 5pm and Sat: 9am to 12.30pm.
IAM Surety is a trading brand of Cornmarket Insurance Services Limited.
1st floor, Boucher Plaza, 4 6 Boucher Rd, Belfast, BT12 6HR.
The IAM is an Introducer Appointed Representative (IAR) for Cornmarket Insurance Services Ltd.
WHAT DO IAM MEMBERS THINK OF THIS SERVICE?
Not only did I save a satisfactory sum of money but I also obtained a superior level of cover and benefits when compared with my existing insurer and other brokers I contacted. They couldn't have been more helpful and bent over backwards to provide a high level of service and customer satisfaction.
Graham Lambert, Overton, Hampshire.
May I say a sincere thank you to Diarmuid Lavery who prepared and explained the original quote in such a fine way, he left no detail untouched and it was his presentation that convinced me that this was the policy for me. Many other companies could follow his example and probably do a better service, sincere thanks.
William Evans, Birmingham
I have recently insured both my car and my wifes car with Adelaide Insurance through the IAM. They were very helpful and saved over 100 on both policies. Ive also taken out my house insurance with Adelaide. Lets hope they keep up their courtesy and good deals for the future. It was well worth contacting them.
Peter Bateman, Bingley.